Pages

Photo of The Moment

Friday, March 7, 2014

NEW Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel





Hada Labo launches the NEW 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel. 





This whitening gel promises 3-in-1 skincare benefits :

(1) Essence  

(2) Moisturizer 

(3) Paper Mask



The Perfect Gel is a wee bit thick in consistency 

BUT

Very Light and Watery upon application.

It is also Fast Absorbing and Non-Oily or Sticky.



 With Perfect Gel   Vs Without Perfect Gel 


My Right Hand with the Perfect Gel is Brighter, Clearer and more Radiant 

The effect is pretty instantaneous 

I apply the NEW Hada Labo Perfect Gel before I sleep

My skin is Not Oily as usual, can feel the Bounciness

More Smooth and a wee bit Fairer or Radiant

My makeup goes on Quite Smooth than usual

BUT 

I did Not apply the Perfect Gel in the Morning 

as I need to wear a wee bit of powder to conceal my flush 

It can get that wee bit tricky to apply powder after gel moisturizer 

 Hence I give it a miss


Me Without MakeUp, Only Hada Labo 3-In-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel


And if you cannot wait to get your hands on this holy grail


You can get it at BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons at $38.90 


Oh, do look out for 

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on 


to win this product as well!



PS: You can Redeem a FREE Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion Sample on 





No comments:

Post a Comment