Pages

Photo of The Moment

Monday, March 3, 2014

Reverse Anti Agin Beauty Supplement : ITOH Collagen Powder

I have always been a fan of collagen.

And my first collagen drink was Fancl Tense Up EX where every girl swears by.

The collagen drink is not cheap and 

I remember queuing at Suntac City for the Great Singapore Sales.

It has been many years and you can easily spot collagen jelly, collagen capsules, collagen cream etc

BUT

What exactly is collagen and does it really helps in our skin?

Collagen is a type of protein and makes up about 25% of total protein in our body.

As we age, collagen degenerates.

Hence leading to signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. 

We need collagen as it is like a glue holding our body together.

I was constantly in search for the easiest, convenient and effective collagen 

AND 

I found ITOH Collagen Powder 

which is highly recommended by Kevin of 女人我最大




ITOH Collagen Powder is 

* Color-less

* Tasteless

* Non-Sugar

* Non-fat 





I used to have collagen powder from Brand X and I put on weight

Not only being heavier, I also break out quite a fair bit



1 ITOH Collagen sachet contains 3000mg of collagen and can be dissolve to any drink or soup. 

Due to the low molecular, ITOH Collagen Powder is easily absorbed by our body.

I love mixing ITOH Collagen Powder into either soya milk or Brand R Vitamin C drink

This is because Vitamin C stimulates Collagen 

Hence I believe the benefit would be better taken together



I would always stir while I empty the sachet into my drink

It would take less than 1 minute for ITOH Collagen to fully dissolve

The original taste of my drink remains the same

meaning

ITOH Collagen Powder does Not alter the change of my drink at all

It is not clumpy nor milky nor sweet

I simply enjoy my drink as it is  




Having me raved about how awesome ITOH Collagen Powder is simply NOT enough

Redeem your 1  FREE ITOH Collagen Powder sachet at SampleStore today

to try it for yourself.

Otherwise

You can also purchase it at Guardian Pharmacy at $49.90 

ps: while stocks last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment